Any date of your choice during the 2023 festive season!
At your school, workplace, sports club, home
€5 for each attendee
Host a Christmas Coffee Morning for Self Help Africa this festive season and help raise vital funds to support our work.
This Christmas season, have a cuppa for Self Help Africa – hold a 'Christmas Cuppa for Africa' festive coffee morning at your home, school, workplace, or sports club.
It couldn’t be easier to get involved, just follow a few simple steps below:
- Register your Christmas coffee morning using the form below.
- Invite your friends, family, colleagues, neighbours to your Christmas Cuppa for Africa morning.
- Suggested donation of €5 for each participant. You can collect donations and submit online at www.selfhelpafrica.org/ie/donate
- It’s time to start planning! Please get in touch if you’d like any posters, Tshirts or other decorations. You might like to bake a few sweet treats, mince pies, or perhaps a Bake-Off format with a prize for the winner!
- The big day! We’d love to see your Christmas Cuppa for Africa photos, so please do share on social and tag @selfhelpafrica!
- Once it’s all over, be sure to thank your participants and let them know how much you’ve raised!
Our suggested fundraising target is €85 - enough for a Feed a Family Kit. This provides high-quality seed, farm tools and training in sustainable farming methods to allow a family to set up a productive vegetable garden.
Every amount raised, no matter how small, will make a difference to the communities that Self Help Africa work with, this festive season. Thank you.
Make this a meaningful festive season – Register your 2023 Christmas Cuppa for Africa below:
Share this event