BAY TO BAY
5th to 12th August 2018
Kerry to Galway
Join Ronan on his charity walk from Dingle Bay to Galway Bay!
After the success of last year’s hugely successful walk from Dublin to Galway, Self Help Africa’s charity fundraiser Ronan Scully is putting on his walking boost once more with his second ‘Bay to Bay Walk’ – this time along the Western Seaboard.
Ronan will set out on a week long 350km hike, from Dingle Bay to Galway on August 5th next, and he’s asking for your support.
He’s especially asking for friends and supporters in Galway to join him on his final leg, a 35km walk on Sunday, 12th August that will take in Kinvara, to Claddagh Hall in Galway, and along the Prom to Salthill and back (starting at 6am).
Ronan’s full ‘Bay to Bay’ schedule is as follows:
- Sunday the 5th August – Dingle Bay to Tralee (43 Kms)
- Monday the 6th – Tralee to Listowel (22Kms)
- Tuesday the 7th – Listowel to Rathkeale (40 Kms)
- Wednesday the 8th – Rathkeale to Limerick (30 Kms)
- Thursday the 9th – Limerick to Ennis (40 Kms)
- Friday the 10th of August – Ennis to Doolin (40Kms)
- Saturday the 11th of August – Doolin to Kinvara (40kms)
- Sunday the 12th of August – (6am start) Kinvara to Galway Bay together with a 5km walk at 4pm from Claddagh Hall to Salthill Prom (35Kms)
“I’d be delighted if anyone can join me at any point on this trip, and will provide sponsor cards, tee-shirts and any other support that I can for anyone prepared to do some fundraising to support their efforts,” he said.
Dates and more details coming soon. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Share this event