Saturday 21st August
Start at 12pm and finish by 3pm
Self-guided food tour around Shrewsbury town centre
£25 per adult (6 taster dishes)
£12.50 per child (3 taster dishes)
Chews'bury Trail is a self-guided trail in the heart of Shrewsbury town centre, with six pit stops at independent food and drink locations along the way, for a take-out taster of what they have to offer.
With the absence of events in the last year, we're thrilled to be hosting this brand new trail, for you to enjoy with friends, whilst supporting independent businesses and raising fund for Self Help Africa - giving us all something to look forward to!
Tickets are £25 per adult, which will include 6 'tasters' and £12.50 for children, which will include 3 'tasters'.
On the day you'll collect your map from us in the square with the locations of our six Chews'bury venues, which you'll need to visit anytime between 12pm and 3pm to collect your taster.
Your trail will include:
Your trail will include 6 tasters, including coffee, cake, savoury snack & more! All locations will be revealed when you collect your 'Chews'bury Trail from us on the day!
Please note - these regulations are in line with current guidance at the time of booking. We will review closer to the event and ticket holders will be updated with any changes.
- Following government guidelines please adhere to the current rule of 6.
- We ask that you respect the current rules of wearing facemasks inside venues, unless exempt.
- Please adhere to and respect the guidelines set by each venue e.g. queuing may be outside, sanitiser upon entrance and respect social distancing.
- Where possible, please limit the number of people in your party entering the venues.
- If there are any changes in government guidelines, which prevent us from hosting this event, it will be postponed and a full refund will be made available.
- Please do not attend this event if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Hannah at email@example.com or by phone at 01743 277170.
Share this event