Saturday 8th May
Start at 12pm and finish by 3pm
Self-guided food tour around Shrewsbury town centre
£25 per adult (6 taster dishes)
£12.50 per child (3 taster dishes)
Limited availability – please call the fundraising office on 01743 277170 to enquire.
‘Chews’bury Trail is a self-guided food trail around Shrewsbury town centre, with six pit-stops at independent food and drink locations along the way, for a take-out taster of what they have to offer.
With the absence of our foodie events in the last year, we're thrilled to be hosting this brand new ‘lockdown friendly’ trail, for you to enjoy with friends (up to a group of 6), whilst supporting independent businesses and raising funds for Self Help Africa - giving us all something to look forward to!
Tickets for the trail are £25 per adult which includes six ‘tastes’ of some of the best independent eateries in the heart of Shrewsbury.
We’ll send you a map with the locations of our six Chews’bury venues, which you’ll need to visit anytime between 12pm - 3pm to claim your taster.
Your trail will include:
Your trail will include 6 tasters, including coffee, cake, savoury snack & more! All will be revealed when you receive your 'Chews'bury Trail in the post.
- Following government guidelines please adhere to the rule of 6.
- We ask that you respect the rules of wearing facemasks inside venues unless exempt.
- Please adhere to and respect the guidelines set by each venue e.g. queues may be outside, sanitizer upon entrance, respect social distancing.
- Where possible please limit the number of people in your party entering the venues.
- If there are changes in government guidelines, which prevent us from hosting this event, it will be postponed and a full refund will be made available.
- Please do not attend this event if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Hannah at email@example.com or by phone at 01743 277170.
Share this event