Self Help Africa (SHA) is an International Non-Governmental Organization implementing rural development, sustainable food and livelihoods security programmes in nine countries in Sub-Saharan Africa. SHA’s vision is an economically thriving and resilient rural Africa with a mission to support sustainable livelihoods for Uganda’s smallholder farmers. SHA has been working in Uganda for close to 20 years. Self Help Africa Uganda seeks to identify a firm that will construct a Market Hub in Ayilo 1 refugee settlement camp in Pakele, Adjumani District.
SHA seeks submissions from interested parties to construct this Market Hub. Documents: Click here to download the following documents:
- Q-0707 – Bid Form for the Construction of a Market Hub
- Q-0707 – SHA Uganda Bid for Construction of a Market Hub
- Q-0707 – Bid notice under domestic bidding procedure, Invitation to Bid
- SHA Terms and Conditions – W & S 2019
- SHA Code of Conduct Policy
- SHA Child Protection Policy
- SHA Anti Fraud and Anti Corruption Policy
- SHA Conflict of interest Policy
Deadline: Submissions must be received by Tuesday 3rd September, 2019. 12:00 EAT
Please read the ITT document for all other details, including how to submit queries and the deadline for clarifications.
OUR POLICY: Self Help Africa does not ask for or accept money for bids. If approached for money or other favours, or if you have any suspicions of attempted fraud, bribery or corruption while tendering, please report immediately to our confidential email: email@example.com Please provide as much detail as possible with any reports. Further information on Confidential Reporting is available here.